Vision Statement: The Office of Alumni Affairs strives to be the preeminent alumni affairs division of a higher education institution.
Value Statement:The staff of the Office of Alumni Affairs is committed to teamwork,integrity, and other values stated by university’s policies in order tomaintain a biblically sound; Christ centered environment of respect andtrust among one another and North Greenville University’s alumni andfriends.
Mission Statement:The Office of Alumni Affairs develops relationships and establisheslifelong connections between North Greenville University and its alumniand friends, leading to increased support for the institution’s missionand goals. Successful relations are the result of the strategic anddeliberate cultivation of alumni as leaders, volunteers, advocates anddonors for North Greenville University.
1. Establish andcultivate relations with alumni and friends of North GreenvilleUniversity through communications, programs, and services.
2. Serve as the primaryalumni resource for North Greenville University in alumni services andprograms, working with colleges and schools to promote alumniinvolvement and cultivation.
3. Identify, motivateand train strong alumni volunteers to raise scholarship funds andfoster student recruitment for North Greenville University.
4. Encourage diversity by increasing the involvement of minority and young alumni in the life and support of the university.
5. Promote membership in the Young Alumni Fellowship as an intermediate step toward becoming fully invested in North Greenville University.