Why We Give
Gifts received for the Annual Fund will allow us to dedicate more of our budget to scholarships. Given the current downturn in our economy this aspect of our fundraising efforts has become even more important. With over 95% of our students receiving some type of financial aid Annual Fund dollars allow us to make an already affordable education even more so. During the course of the year, four Annual Fund brochures are sent to our friends and benefactors. Each will feature one of many students who benefit from the generosity of people like you. Our request is that you join them to help make a difference in the lives of students at NGU.
If you are a first time donor, please know that any size gift will be gratefully received. If you are an alumnus, your gift will have the additional impact of increasing our alumni participation rate which currently stands at 6%...the national average is 14%. This number is important when seeking support from Foundations and others who want to know if those who know us best give to insure our success.
If you already give to North Greenville, thank you! If you have never made a gift to NGU here are some additional reasons to consider an investment in our school.
Facts About the Annual Fund
- Over ninety-five percent of NGU students receive some type of financial aid
- NGU has been recognized for leading South Carolinaís universities, public and private, in the number of students serving as summer missionaries
- Our enrollment consistently breaks records from year to year
- Undergraduate and graduate students coming from all over the United States and the world.
- Students at NGU enjoy a 14:1 student faculty ratio. The average class size of 16 students means students donít get lost in the crowd
- Students can choose from over 30 associate, bachelor, and masters degree programs.
Help us insure that students currently enrolled and prospective students who God would draw to this University are able to attend. These are uncertain times for many families. Your gift will make a difference in the financial aid we are able to offer to current and future students.
Please respond today by making your gift to the NGU Annual Fund.
In Christian partnership,
Jason B. Ross '98
Levels of Giving
- Lifetime Senior Partners:$500,000 and up (cumulative)
- Senior Partners:$10,000 and up
- Partners:$2,500 - $9,999
- President's Club:$1,000 - $2,499
- Patron's Club:$500 -$999
- Pacesetter's Club:$250 - $499
- Century Club:$100 - $249
- Loyalty Club:$1 - $99
- Covenant Society (Making a provision for the university with a bequest)