Spiritual Growth • Fun & Adventure • Develop a Rock-Solid Faith • Creative Friendships
Tigerville, South Carolina
July 22-26, 2018 * 7th-12th
Main Session Topics
- My Whole Life For His Whole Plan
- Why This Conference and Why Me?
- Can You Trust the Word of God?
- Ancient Evidence for the Life, Death and Resurrection of
- Creation vs. Evolution: The Facts and Why It Matters
- Is Jesus Christ Really God
- How Christians Should Respond to the LGBTQ*An Argument and
- How To Study and Understand Word of God
Breakout Session Topics
- How Culture and College Will Challenge Your Faith
- Why Life is Precious and Why Our Pro-abortion Culture is
- Understanding and Applying What God’s Word Says About
- Theodicy: If God is so Good Why is the Word so Bad?
- Reconciling the Goodness of God with the Reality of Hell
- 15 Apologetic/Worldview training sessions
- Field Trip to the Billy Graham Center (behind the scenes
- Meet NGU faculty/mentors
- Outdoor Activities/Games
Be Ready Always To Give An Answer For The Faith That You
1 Peter 3:15
“Not Only Has The Church In North America Failed To Convey
Its Message To The Next Generation, The Church Seems Increasingly Unsure Just
What Its Message Is.” Richard Ostling,
AP Religion Reporter
DR. TONY BEAM - Vice President for Student Life &
Christian Worldview at NGU
ALEX MCFARLAND - Christian author, speaker, radio and TV talk show personality,
evangelist, and Director of the Center for Apologetics & Christian
Worldview at NGU
- Dr. Gene Fant
- Dr. Ken Hemphill
- Alexander Hamilton
- Lisa Van Riper
- Dr. Walter Johnson
- Dr. Greg Bruce
- Dr. Larry McDonald
- And more!
If you register before 4/1/2018: $229 per person
If you register after 4/1/2018: $249.00 per person
(1 chaperone is required for every 10 students)
All Meals and Lodging Included
SIGN YOUR GROUP UP TODAY!
SPACE IS LIMITED.