Pisgah Graphics 3 on 3 Basketball Tournaments
NGU Sport Management presents the
Pisgah Graphics LLC
3 vs 3
The tournament will be held at Fairview Baptist Church on Saturday, April 12, 2014. Registration for each team is $60 and lunch is included. All teams must wear the same color shirts.
Download the Basketball Tournament Registration Form.
There is a $300 cash prize for the first place team, and a $150 cash prize of the second place team.
Signup and Tournament Information
1. The tournament will be held on April 12,
2014. Registration is from 8:00 - 8:45am.The tournament starts at 9:00am.
2. The tournament will feature teams in the age range of 16 years old or older.
3. The tournament will take place at Fairview Baptist Church in Greer, SC.
4. The registration fee will be $60 per team. A 3 person team required, with a maximum of 6 team members (lunch is included). Signups will be accepted on game day.
5. This tournament is a Double Elimination and will have a
loserís bracket for a number of teams that lose in the first round.
minute grace period will be allowed for each team for adequate players
reporting before a forfeit will be given out.
case of a double forfeit, both teams will receive a loss.
minutes will be given to warm-up during pre-game
will be to 15 points or 20 minutes, whichever comes first.
the occurrence of a foul, the ball will be awarded to the other team at the top
of the key.
intimidating manner or verbal or physical threat will not be tolerated by
committee members, referees, and fans. Authorities will be contacted and you
will be escorted off the premises.
12. If a team gets a technical the opposing team will receive an automatic one point and possession of the ball to the other team.
13. The Following Brackets will be Cash Prizes: $300 cash
prize for 1st place. $150 cash prize will be for 2nd place.
All signup sheets must be turned in and approved by April 4, 2014.
Signup Sheets can be emailed to Joey Elledge at NGUSportManagement@yahoo.com or delivered to the office of the College of Business and Sport Professionals in Neves Hall at North Greenville University (7801 N. Tigerville Rd. Tigerville, SC 29688) See Map. Payment will be accepted in cash or check when form is delivered or at registration.
Please make checks out to North Greenville University and for Sport Management. We will also need your phone and drivers license numbers.
Family, Friends, and fans are encouraged to attend. The Attendance fee is $2.00. Concessions will be available.
For questions, please contact Joey Elledge at (803) 201-1940 or by email at