You've just left class where your ideas were expressed openly. You're headed to the dining hall to meet up with friends. And later,
you're making a float for the Homecoming parade. When the day is over,
you reflect and realize that you belong at NGU.
From small class sizes where your opinion is valued, to activities where you can express your individuality, the campus of NGU provides an environment where you can not only prepare for your future, but also experience for your present. Everyone tells you that these are the best years of your life. Why not spend them in a place where you belong?
Fast Facts About Student Life
- There are almost 2,400 students that attend NGU. Students at NGU enjoy a 16:1 student to faculty ratio. The small average class size at our private liberal arts college means students don't get lost in the crowd.
- Students are encouraged to be a part of the university's more than 25 organizations that focus on everything from community service to intramural sports. Organizational involvement gives students the opportunity to meet friends and develop leadership skills.
- Students attend the university from over 30 states and 8 countries.
- Students stay up to date on activities and events on campus through student-run media: The Skyliner, campus newspaper; 95.5 The VIBE campus radio; and The Vision: Channel 48, campus television news.
- Student involvement stretches beyond the campus boundaries, with students at our private liberal arts college enjoying nearby activities in the Greenville, South Carolina area, including biking, hiking, ice skating, snow skiing, and of course shopping.