Grace Church is one church with seven locations based out of Greenville, SC. Grace Church is an equipping church that strives to make disciples through Biblical teaching and community. We highly value the local church, through which we strive to help people see the importance of Christ in their lives and make disciples wherever they may be.
The KAIROS Summer internship program at Grace Church is a unique opportunity during which college students can spend a season growing in spiritual maturity while also gaining experience working in ministry. KAIROS Summer internships offer students the ability to explore the church as a workplace while gaining educational and leadership experience in their given field. Internships are available in Children’s Ministry, Student Ministry, Worship, Audio/Visual, Videography, Communication, Business, Counseling and Marketing.
KAIROS Summer is a 10-week internship program beginning early June and lasting through early August. Interns are placed with a host-family who are members of our church and are paid a small stipend.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR APPLICATIONS:
Deadline for Summer 2015 Internships – February 15, 2015
For more information and testimonials on internship opportunities at Grace Church, see our internship website at www.whatiskairos.org .
Grace has had the privilege of working with North Greenville students in the past and looks forward to being able to work with more in the future!
Summer Camp Help
Camp Caraway is a Christian summer camp ministry operated through NC Baptist Men which is a part of the Baptist State Convention of NC.
Quality Christian college men and some young women are needed to serve each summer at Camp Caraway near Asheboro, N.C. Camp Caraway summer camps are operated by NC Baptist Men. There are typically 3 weeks of boys camps, 2 weeks of children's camp, and 4 parent-child mini camps.
Summer camp recreation may include: swimming in the lake and pool, water slides, kayaks, canoes, archery, stand on top paddle boards, air rifles, zip lines, high ropes challenge course, camp outs,cookouts, worship, missions study, and more.Camp Counselors
College-age camp counselors must have completed at least one year in college and must show Christian maturity in their everyday life. They will be in charge of a cabin of 8-14 children and will lead them through daily activities. Depending on the program some camp counselors will serve indifferent capacities such as, recreation facilitators, life guards, and support staff.
Counselor in Training
A Counselor In Training (CIT) is a mature high school student at least age 17 and at least a rising junior. A CIT will assist the camp counselor with daily activities and occasionally in the canteen, kitchen and other beautification projects around campus.
College age counselors make $190/week and CIT’s make $120per week. Meals and lodging are included and employment begins in early June and ends in late July.
We also need several staff with experience in playing instruments and leading worship, drama and videography.
If Interested Contact
Welcome Baptist Church
College Student Volunteer Help
Welcome Baptist Church is looking for college students who would like ministry experience. The church is located in the Welcome Community of Greenville, SC (2730 Anderson Rd. 29611). Welcome BC serves the role in making Jesus known to the Welcome Community. They love serving the community through Good News Club, God's Pantry, Precious Packs, Community Dinners, AWANA, and through personal discipleship. The church is looking for some college student spirit as they work together to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They would also love to offer some personal mentorship experience in either Pastoral, Student, and/or Worship Ministry. If you are interested or just simply curious, please contact Matthieu Wilson by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 864-423-7019. We look forward to welcoming you to serve alongside us!
North Asheville Baptist Church
Church Planter Intern
North Asheville Baptist Church is seeking a church planting intern to receive a church planting experience. This internship is a partially supported residency internship. 20 hours a week is expected. If you are interested in being a part of a church plant please contact Jeff Beecer at office number: 828-658-9443 or email: email@example.com.
Locust Hill Baptist Church
Wednesday Night Youth Worship Leader
Locust Hill Baptist Church, located just minutes from North Greenville University, is prayerfully seeking someone to lead praise and worship music on Wednesday Nights for the Student Ministry at 6:30pm each week.This temporary position will be compensated. Interested applicants should contact the pastor, Rev. Stephen Cannon, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landrum First Baptist Church
Summer Children’s Minister Interim
Landrum First Baptist Church, Landrum, SC, is seeking an interim summer children’s minister. Compensation is $300 per week. If interested, please contact Rev. Mark Bishop at email@example.com.
Lexington United Methodist Church
Director of Youth and Young Adults
Under the immediate direction of the Senior Pastor and Staff Parish Relations Committee (SPRC), the Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries shall work accordingly with the congregation of Lexington United Methodist Church (LUMC) to provide care and discipleship to youth, young adults, their extended families, our scouting ministries, and our older adult ministries. This position will support the mission and objectives of LUMC and as a team member in concert with the whole staff and leadership to enable us to reach our common goals.
This is a full-time position with a compensation package range between $30,000 and $35,000, depending on education, experience and ability.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working cooperatively with the Senior Pastor and staff, the Director of Youth and Young Adults shall:
• Participate as a team player, assisting the staff and leadership to identify and achieve common goals and objectives for the overall ministries and care of the congregation.
• Supervise and guide ministries for and with students, primarily between grades 6 and 12. This includes building and supporting a cadre of volunteers, planning events large and small, weekly meetings, retreats, special events, and mission experiences.
• Provide ministry, support, discipleship, and leadership to young adults under the age of 30. This includes supporting those away in college, military, etc.
• Serve as Troop Chaplain for all of our scouting programs: Cubs, Boys, Girls, and others. This would include serving as the staff liaison for scouting ministries and offering religious training as needed.
• Serve as the staff liaison for our older adult ministries, primarily the Prime-Timers and the Shepherds Center
The Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries shall encourage and develop opportunities for LUMC members and guests to grow as disciples and in using these ministries as tools of evangelism. In particular, he/she shall:
• Plan, lead, and coordinate the entire youth ministry program.=
• Participate in staff meetings and training.
• Make sure the youth and young adults are represented in church decision-making meetings.
• Provide care to youth, young adults, and their families.
• Coordinate and promote the Sunday School and educational experiences for these groups.
• Be a visible presence in the worship life of the church.
• Be a visible presence and participant in the District and Conference youth ministry programs.
• Be a visible presence in the Lexington community supporting youth and young adults.
• Assist the clergy with confirmation.
• Assist new families with youth in finding their overall ministry within LUMC.
• Recruit, train, and nurture youth volunteers.
• Work alongside the staff person responsible for the Safe Sanctuaries to insure that all policies and procedures are upheld.
• Keep track of young adults away from home and touching base with them monthly.
• Develop and maintain the youth budget and funds, and manage receipts for expenses.
• Work alongside children’s ministries to build excitement in older children transitioning into youth.
• Work with the Senior Pastor, local high schools, the scholarship committee, and donors in the collection and distribution of applications and presentations of awards.
• Serve as staff liaison for bus maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor and/or SPRC.
Skills, Education and Requirements
• Have a vital, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and supportive of the United Methodist Church.
• Be committed to living and modeling a Godly lifestyle inside and outside of church.
• Have good management and leadership skills.
• Be a team player.
• Be teachable – this person is a leader, as well as a life-long learner.
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Be able to pass the background checks and Safe Sanctuary requirements.
The Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries will receive 14 days of personal vacation each year and is responsible for lining up a substitute for those times when he/she is away.
Continuing Education and Reimbursements
This position will also offer funds for continuing education, training, and professional expenses related to travel and equipment.
We would like to receive resumes by February 20, 2015.
Contact person is Reggie Corley, SPRC Chair
Resumes may be sent to Lexington United Methodist Church, 309 East Main St., Lexington, SC 29072 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain Springs Baptist Church
Mountain Springs Baptist Church in Piedmont, SC is seeking a part-time pianist/accompanist. This is a paid position that will involve accompanying a Sunday morning worship service, a Sunday afternoon choir rehearsal and a Sunday evening worship service. The salary for this position is $100.00 per week. If you are interested, please contact Minister of Music, Roger Dail, at 864.992.5163 (cell) or email@example.com
Abundant Grace Church of God
Music and Worship Position
Abundant Grace Church of God in Greenville, SC (Berea area) is seeking a servant-oriented individual with a heart of worship to join our ministry team. This ministry position is responsible for the oversight of our music and worship. The qualified candidate will have excellent leadership ability, be able to work collaboratively within the congregation, and have skill in all aspects of worship. Our worship style is contemporary Pentecostal. The qualified candidate will have excellent leadership ability and be able to work collaboratively with the Pastor. If you are interested, please contact Pastor Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-449-4028.
Abundant Grace Church of God
Youth and Children's Minister
Abundant Grace Church of God is in need of a Youth/Children’s Minister with a heart for young people to pour into our student’s lives. The specific role would include teaching on Sundays and planning activities that spur their spiritual growth and passion for Christ. The qualified candidate will have excellent leadership ability and be able to work collaboratively with the Pastor. If you are interested, please contact Pastor Mark at email@example.com or call 864-449-4028.
Cedar Shoals Baptist Church
Pat-Time Youth and Children’s Director
Cedar Shoals Baptist Church in Belton, SC is seeking a part-time youth and children’s director. The youth and children’s director would be responsible to: Lead Sunday School, Sunday night and Wednesday night; plan and execute activities for youth and children; help to develop spiritual maturity in youth and children; and anything else in relation to youth and children’s ministry. Weekly hours and compensation will be discussed. If you are interested please contact Pastor Shane Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Baptist Church
Warner Robins, GA
Second Baptist Church in Warner Robins, GA is seeking to fill a full-time youth pastor position. The youth pastor will be responsible for leading the youth ministry of a 1200 in attendance congregation. Ministry specifics and compensation will be discussed with qualified candidates. A preferred major is not required. If you are interested please contact Pastor Gary Morton at email@example.com.
Mount Pleasant Baptist Church
Travelers Rest, SC
Part-Time Youth Pastor
Mount Pleasant Baptist Church Youth Pastor Job Description:
• Teach Youth Sunday School class on Sunday Morning Worship Service
• Fill the Youth Pulpit each Sunday at 6:00 PM worship services
• Assist with Children’s Church activities during Sunday Morning Worship Service
• Plan at least one monthly activity for Youth Age Children.
• Plan at least one activity per quarter for smaller children.
• Provide a quarterly calendar of proposed activities to Pastor and/or Deacons.
• Oversee planning of Fall Festival and Easter activities for Children
• Assist VBS Director in planning and coordination of VBS
• Be willing to work a minimum of 5 hours per week plus an additional 5 hours per month (minimum of 25 hours per month)
• Meet with the Youth and Youth Parents at times mutually convenient and at their request for guidance, consultation and counseling
• Be generally available to assist other leadership in the church regarding the overall direction of the various ministries of the church.
• Develop, promote and coordinate a balanced program of activities and discipleship ministry to the youth.
• Train and involve youth and youth leaders in an outreach program to reach un-churched youth.
• Draw up yearly budget for youth/children’s ministry and submit to Finance Committee.
• Will be available to fill the pulpit (for additional compensation shown below), assist in hospital visitation in Pastor’s absence.
• Report directly to the Pastor and/or Deacons.
• $225/month paid Bi-weekly ($112.50 each two-week pay period)
• $100 when needed to fill pulpit in Pastor’s absence for Sunday morning service
• $75 when needed to fill pulpit for Wednesday and Sunday evening Services
• Auto – applicant will be required to provide his own transportation to and from church. Mileage for church activities will be at the IRS Standard Reimbursable rate.
• Additional compensation for summer activities (e.g. summer camp, additional summer activities) will be considered.
• No additional benefits will be provided
Please send resume’ and cover letter to:
Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church
499 Highway 912, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Attn: Youth Pastor Seach Committee
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cedar Lane Baptist Church
Music Director/Piano Player
Cedar Lane Baptist Church in Greenville, SC is seeking to fill a music minister and piano player ministry position. Lane Baptist Church is a small church and do not have the funds to pay someone at this time, but they6 may be able to help with gas costs. They are looking for someone who may need internship hours, or would like some experience in a church ministry. If you are interested in helping please contact Pastor Larry Bell at email@example.com or 864-990-8064.
Enoree First Baptist Church
The focus of the ministry internship at Enoree FBC is to allow the intern called to local church ministry the opportunity to gain as much experience as possible by serving the church in needed capacities. The Intern will have primary responsibility in gathering & publishing church news as well as coordinating activities and programming for youth and children. The Intern will also meet with the pastor regularly to determine activities that will facilitate his growth and development into a godly minister. For more information see fbcenoree.wordpress.com
Fellowship Baptist Church
Volunteer Piano Player
Fellowship Baptist Church in Greer, SC is searching for someone who can play the piano to accompany congregational singing of hymns during regular church services, which are as follows: Sunday School 10am, morning service 11am, evening service 6pm, and Wednesday prayer meeting 7pm. This would be a volunteer service, but a great blessing to Fellowship Baptist Church.
Worship Leader & Instrumentalist
Connect Church is a new church plant in Asheville, NC. They are in need of a worship leader and talented instrumentalist in guitar, drums, keyboard, voice, etc. Connect Church is willing to pay for time and gas for anybody interested. If you would like to find out more about this church plant please visit their website, www.cchurchnc.com or contact Pastor Keith Thielke at 828-388-2581.
First Baptist of Barnewell
Full-Time Youth Pastor
First Baptist of Barnwell, SC is seeking a full-time Youth Pastor. The ideal candidate has a sense of God’s call to specifically work with and disciple teens. The church has a very good working relationship with the community. Their youth pastor would be encouraged to connect with teens on school campus at lunch and during activities such as sports events and fund raisers. FBC of Barnwell often connects with sister churches in the area for large activities such as DNOW, concerts, and community outreach.
They have recently seen resurgence in our children’s ministry and will need a Youth Pastor who will bridge the gap for our rising teens, give them firm footing, and stay connected even as they leave high school and enter college or the workplace. This is an exciting opportunity to serve in a state of the art facility in a comfortable community of about 5,000 residents.
Email resume by March 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for:
* A strong Biblical mindset
* An engaging and approachable personality
* A heart and passion for discipling young people to help them discover and use their spiritual gifts
* The drive to attract and introduce unchurched youth in the community to a relationship with God
* The creativity and imagination to enhance existing and develop new programming
* The ability to recruit, train and support adult volunteers
* The collaborative nature to work effectively with the Senior Pastor and other Church Leadership
* The flexibility to take on other tasks as needed
Morningside Baptist Church
Part-Time Minister of Music
Morningside Baptist Church in Union, SC is seeking a part-time music minister. The music minister would be responsible for leading Sunday morning and evening worship services, and practice with the choir and musicians once per week. Sunday morning worship service is 9:00 am-12:00pm, 5:00 pm- 7:00pm, and Wednesday from 6:00 pm-7:00pm. Compensation would be $150.00 per week. If interested, [please contact Dr. Aubrey Calvert at 864-427-3381 or email@example.com.
Fairview Baptist Church
Part-Time Worship Leader
Fairview Baptist Church in Taylors, SC is seeking a part-time worship leader. They are looking for someone who can lead their contemporary worship service and lead practices each week; as well as, disciple others. The hours needed are around 5-8 hours per week, and compensation will be $100 per week. If interested please contact Stephen Leopard at 803-439-5566 or Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bethany Baptist Church
Full Time Worship Leader & Pastoral and youth Leader Internships
Bethany Baptist Church in Portsmouth, VA is seeking to fill two internship positions. They are looking to fill a Worship Leader internship. The Intern will participate in all phases of worship music from start to presentation, practices, and leadership in services. Bethany Baptist Church is also looking to fill a Pastoral and youth leader internship. This intern will participate in leadership development with ongoing apprenticeship program at the church. This internship could lead to a full time position. Please see compensation details below:
housing/food 100.00 weekly and 2000.00 at end of internship. If interested please contact Suzanne Oliver at 757-487-2633 or email@example.com
Covenant United Methodist Church
Assistant Director of Student Ministries
Title: Assistant Director of RISE Student Ministries
Reports To: RISE Director of Student Ministries / Executive Pastor
Status: Part Time (20 hours per week)
Compensation: $12-$15 Dollars per Hour
The RISE Assistant Director plays a key role in the development and execution of Covenant UMC’s vision for reaching Middle and High School students and their families with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Assistant Director will work alongside the Director to provide quality ministry for young adults in grades 6th through 12th.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Assist Student Minister in oversight of all ministry areas.
• Recruit and encourage students to participate in RISE Student Ministries
• Assist Student Minister in teaching/leading students in various programs
• Develop relationships with students on and off campus
• Work with Student Minister to develop relationships with students in the local schools
• Maintain RISE Facebook account and other social media websites.
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to Jesus Christ and His Church.
• Experience serving as a volunteer or paid staff member in the Student ministry is preferred
• Team builder and team player - able communicator
• Highly organized, able to complete assignments and tasks on time
• Demonstrates a call to disciple students to a deeper and lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
• Embraces Covenant’s Mission to Reach, Teach and Engage persons for Jesus Christ.
Glady Branch Baptist Church
Part-Time Worship leader
Glady Branch Baptist Church (The Branch) is currently looking for a part-time Worship Leader to play guitar or piano as they lead in worship. We seek to have a service of worship that focuses on giving glory to God and inspiring our church community to full participation in the mission of God, which we believe is to know Christ and make him known. We are a worship community that is predominantly contemporary in style with some contemporized hymns.
1. Demonstrate a passion for Christ and his Kingdom through personal spiritual discipline and public ministry.
2. Seek to grow in that relationship with Christ through personal spiritual discipline, education, accountability and service to his Kingdom.
1. Experience: Preferred that the candidate would have at least 1 year of leading a congregation in public worship (though not required), with a commitment of seeking to grow in that area, perhaps through further training.
2. Musical skills: Ability to lead worship while playing the keyboard, piano or guitar.
3. Education: At least 1 year of biblical & ministry education at the collegiate level preferred, though not absolutely necessary.
1. Work with the Pastor to create a well planned, celebrative and reflective worship service.
2. To oversee and coordinate all musical aspects of the worship service.
• Develop and lead the praise band, singers, and congregation in worship at weekly Sunday morning worship service.
• Lead rehearsals.
• Provide adequate information and direction to the Audio/Visual Team.
4. Work with the Worship Assist Team to create schedules for Praise/Worship teams (vocalists, pianists and instrumentalists) and/or volunteer Worship Leaders.
5. Recruit new vocalists and instrumentalists as needed.
6. Periodically review all instruments to make sure that they are in good working order. If any instrument or AV equipment needs repaired or any new instruments or AV equipment needs to be purchased beyond what has already been approved in the budget, it must be approved by the Budget and Finance Team.
7. Any additional duties as agreed upon by the Worship Leader, Pastor and Worship Assist Team.
1. The Worship Leader is responsible to the Pastor with close collaboration by the Worship Assist Team.
2. Hours: We expect this position to involve a commitment of approximately 10 hour/week.
3. Compensation: The annual compensation is $10,000 for 2014, not based on hourly work.
The Top Strategic Goals for this Position:
1. To plan worship services that coincide with the sermon series or topic.
2. To determine a number of ways to “open the doors” for greater recruitment.
3. To lead a weekly practice time for the worship teams, including times of prayer and bible study together.
4. To help the church better understand and involve themselves in public worship.
To apply for this position, please send you resume to or contact:
Pastor Johnny Hughes
1156 Rosman Hwy.
Brevard, NC 28712
Kings Grove Baptist Church
Part-Time/Interim Minister of Music
Kings Grove Baptist Church is looking for a man of God who is strong in his walk with the Lord, able to share his faith and has a desire to do so, passionate about making disciples (Great Commission focused), gifted musically, has the ability to lead corporate worship on Sunday Mornings and Evenings, lead a choir, and lead the congregation in a blended (old and new hymns, anthems, praise and worship) style of worship. Will work closely to the pastor. Choir rehearsal has historically been meet on Sundays at 5:00pm before the evening worship service at 6:00pm. If you are interested, please contact Josh Thomas at 864-710-9998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draytonville Baptist Church
Minister of Youth
Draytonville Baptist Church is seeking a youth minister. The responsibilities would be to work with the youth committee to plan and implement all activate and event for the youth, and Wednesday and Sunday night Bible studies. Approximately 30 hours per week and compensation is to be negotiated. If you are interested please contact Keith Harrill at (864) 491-0739 or email@example.com. Please submit your application by April 15th.
Draytonville Baptist Church
Minister of Children
Draytonville Baptist Church is seeking a children minister. The responsibilities would be to work with the youth committee to plan and implement all activate and events in the summer for the children. Approximately 30 hours per week and compensation is to be negotiated. If you are interested please contact Keith Harrill at (864) 491-0739 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application by April 15th.
Tanglewood Baptist Church
Tanglewood Baptist Church is seeking a piano player who can prepare, with Music Director and other musicians for the Call to Worship, Offertories and Postludes. The Piano player must be present at choir rehearsals and arrive 15 minutes prior to all services to prepare for the service (Sunday Morning Worship 11:00 AM , Choir Rehearsal 4:30 PM & Sunday Night Worship 6:00 PM). Compensation will be $50.00 per service which is a total of three on Sunday’s, pay will be based on talent & experience. If you are interested please contact Skip Bagwell at (864) 269-3455 or email@example.com.
Tarheel Baptist Church
Tar Heel, NC
Youth Minister Internship
Tar Heel Baptist Church in Tar Heel, North Carolina (between Fayetteville and Wilmington off of NC Hwy 87) is seeking a youth ministry intern for May through August of 2015. On average, approximately 20-30 youth attend our Wednesday night youth program. We are a Great Commission-minded church: we want to reach our community, state, and world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you would like more information about this position or would like to submit a resume for consideration, contact Rev. Devon Varnam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-916-0525.
Lugoff First Baptist Church
Minister of Youth and Children
Lugoff First Baptist Church is seeking a Christian individual to develop and coordinate ministry programs for all youth and children of the church. The focus will be to lead the middle and high school youth programs. The position will also require ministerial support to the pastor. The church is seeking someone with a Masters or higher. If you would like more information about the position, please contact the LFBC Youth Search Committee at (803) 438-1991 or email your resume to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted through April 30, 2015.
Grove Station Baptist Church
Music Ministry: Song Leader or Pianist
Grove Station Baptist Church is seeking someone to lead them in worship or play the piano in the morning and evening Sunday worship services. Their services are blended contemporary and hymns each week. The church attendees are mixed generations with desire to sing along with Gospel songs, contemporary music, and regular Baptist hymns. Grove Station could use someone willing to play the piano each week. A choir director is not needed for this position. Sunday service hours are 10:30AM- 12:00PM and evenings from 6:00-8:00 PM. Compensation is $500 a month. The deadline to submit your application is April 17. Please contact Pastor Larry Gunter at (864)238-3641 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about the position.
North Shore Baptist Church
Queens, New York City
Worship Leader and or Assistant Pastor
North Shore Baptist Church is looking for a worship leader who could also possibly serve as an assistant pastor. All candidates must have a solid commitment to the Doctrines of Grace. If you would like more information about the position, please contact Ed Moore at (718)229-7223 or email email@example.com.