Grace Church is one church with seven locations based out of Greenville, SC. Grace Church is an equipping church that strives to make disciples through Biblical teaching and community. We highly value the local church, through which we strive to help people see the importance of Christ in their lives and make disciples wherever they may be.
The KAIROS Summer internship program at Grace Church is a unique opportunity during which college students can spend a season growing in spiritual maturity while also gaining experience working in ministry. KAIROS Summer internships offer students the ability to explore the church as a workplace while gaining educational and leadership experience in their given field. Internships are available in Children’s Ministry, Student Ministry, Worship, Audio/Visual, Videography, Communication, Business, Counseling and Marketing.
KAIROS Summer is a 10-week internship program beginning early June and lasting through early August. Interns are placed with a host-family who are members of our church and are paid a small stipend.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR APPLICATIONS:
Deadline for Summer 2015 Internships – February 15, 2015
For more information and testimonials on internship opportunities at Grace Church, see our internship website at www.whatiskairos.org .
Grace has had the privilege of working with North Greenville students in the past and looks forward to being able to work with more in the future!
Summer Camp Help
Camp Caraway is a Christian summer camp ministry operated through NC Baptist Men which is a part of the Baptist State Convention of NC.
Quality Christian college men and some young women are needed to serve each summer at Camp Caraway near Asheboro, N.C. Camp Caraway summer camps are operated by NC Baptist Men. There are typically 3 weeks of boys camps, 2 weeks of children's camp, and 4 parent-child mini camps.
Summer camp recreation may include: swimming in the lake and pool, water slides, kayaks, canoes, archery, stand on top paddle boards, air rifles, zip lines, high ropes challenge course, camp outs,cookouts, worship, missions study, and more.Camp Counselors
College-age camp counselors must have completed at least one year in college and must show Christian maturity in their everyday life. They will be in charge of a cabin of 8-14 children and will lead them through daily activities. Depending on the program some camp counselors will serve indifferent capacities such as, recreation facilitators, life guards, and support staff.
Counselor in Training
A Counselor In Training (CIT) is a mature high school student at least age 17 and at least a rising junior. A CIT will assist the camp counselor with daily activities and occasionally in the canteen, kitchen and other beautification projects around campus.
College age counselors make $190/week and CIT’s make $120per week. Meals and lodging are included and employment begins in early June and ends in late July.
We also need several staff with experience in playing instruments and leading worship, drama and videography.
If Interested Contact
Welcome Baptist Church
College Student Volunteer Help
Welcome Baptist Church is looking for college students who would like ministry experience. The church is located in the Welcome Community of Greenville, SC (2730 Anderson Rd. 29611). Welcome BC serves the role in making Jesus known to the Welcome Community. They love serving the community through Good News Club, God's Pantry, Precious Packs, Community Dinners, AWANA, and through personal discipleship. The church is looking for some college student spirit as they work together to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They would also love to offer some personal mentorship experience in either Pastoral, Student, and/or Worship Ministry. If you are interested or just simply curious, please contact Matthieu Wilson by email (email@example.com) or by phone 864-423-7019. We look forward to welcoming you to serve alongside us!
Locust Hill Baptist Church
Wednesday Night Youth Worship Leader
Locust Hill Baptist Church, located just minutes from North Greenville University, is prayerfully seeking someone to lead praise and worship music on Wednesday Nights for the Student Ministry at 6:30pm each week.This temporary position will be compensated. Interested applicants should contact the pastor, Rev. Stephen Cannon, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landrum First Baptist Church
Summer Children’s Minister Interim
Landrum First Baptist Church, Landrum, SC, is seeking an interim summer children’s minister. Compensation is $300 per week. If interested, please contact Rev. Mark Bishop at email@example.com.
Worship Leader & Instrumentalist
Connect Church is a new church plant in Asheville, NC. They are in need of a worship leader and talented instrumentalist in guitar, drums, keyboard, voice, etc. Connect Church is willing to pay for time and gas for anybody interested. If you would like to find out more about this church plant please visit their website, www.cchurchnc.com or contact Pastor Keith Thielke at 828-388-2581.
First Baptist of Barnewell
Full-Time Youth Pastor
First Baptist of Barnwell, SC is seeking a full-time Youth Pastor. The ideal candidate has a sense of God’s call to specifically work with and disciple teens. The church has a very good working relationship with the community. Their youth pastor would be encouraged to connect with teens on school campus at lunch and during activities such as sports events and fund raisers. FBC of Barnwell often connects with sister churches in the area for large activities such as DNOW, concerts, and community outreach.
They have recently seen resurgence in our children’s ministry and will need a Youth Pastor who will bridge the gap for our rising teens, give them firm footing, and stay connected even as they leave high school and enter college or the workplace. This is an exciting opportunity to serve in a state of the art facility in a comfortable community of about 5,000 residents.
Email resume by March 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for:
* A strong Biblical mindset
* An engaging and approachable personality
* A heart and passion for discipling young people to help them discover and use their spiritual gifts
* The drive to attract and introduce unchurched youth in the community to a relationship with God
* The creativity and imagination to enhance existing and develop new programming
* The ability to recruit, train and support adult volunteers
* The collaborative nature to work effectively with the Senior Pastor and other Church Leadership
* The flexibility to take on other tasks as needed
Morningside Baptist Church
Part-Time Minister of Music
Morningside Baptist Church in Union, SC is seeking a part-time music minister. The music minister would be responsible for leading Sunday morning and evening worship services, and practice with the choir and musicians once per week. Sunday morning worship service is 9:00 am-12:00pm, 5:00 pm- 7:00pm, and Wednesday from 6:00 pm-7:00pm. Compensation would be $150.00 per week. If interested, [please contact Dr. Aubrey Calvert at 864-427-3381 or email@example.com.
Fairview Baptist Church
Part-Time Worship Leader
Fairview Baptist Church in Taylors, SC is seeking a part-time worship leader. They are looking for someone who can lead their contemporary worship service and lead practices each week; as well as, disciple others. The hours needed are around 5-8 hours per week, and compensation will be $100 per week. If interested please contact Stephen Leopard at 803-439-5566 or Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bethany Baptist Church
Full Time Worship Leader & Pastoral and youth Leader Internships
Bethany Baptist Church in Portsmouth, VA is seeking to fill two internship positions. They are looking to fill a Worship Leader internship. The Intern will participate in all phases of worship music from start to presentation, practices, and leadership in services. Bethany Baptist Church is also looking to fill a Pastoral and youth leader internship. This intern will participate in leadership development with ongoing apprenticeship program at the church. This internship could lead to a full time position. Please see compensation details below:
housing/food 100.00 weekly and 2000.00 at end of internship. If interested please contact Suzanne Oliver at 757-487-2633 or email@example.com
Covenant United Methodist Church
Assistant Director of Student Ministries
Title: Assistant Director of RISE Student Ministries
Reports To: RISE Director of Student Ministries / Executive Pastor
Status: Part Time (20 hours per week)
Compensation: $12-$15 Dollars per Hour
The RISE Assistant Director plays a key role in the development and execution of Covenant UMC’s vision for reaching Middle and High School students and their families with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Assistant Director will work alongside the Director to provide quality ministry for young adults in grades 6th through 12th.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Assist Student Minister in oversight of all ministry areas.
• Recruit and encourage students to participate in RISE Student Ministries
• Assist Student Minister in teaching/leading students in various programs
• Develop relationships with students on and off campus
• Work with Student Minister to develop relationships with students in the local schools
• Maintain RISE Facebook account and other social media websites.
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to Jesus Christ and His Church.
• Experience serving as a volunteer or paid staff member in the Student ministry is preferred
• Team builder and team player - able communicator
• Highly organized, able to complete assignments and tasks on time
• Demonstrates a call to disciple students to a deeper and lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
• Embraces Covenant’s Mission to Reach, Teach and Engage persons for Jesus Christ.
Glady Branch Baptist Church
Part-Time Worship leader
Glady Branch Baptist Church (The Branch) is currently looking for a part-time Worship Leader to play guitar or piano as they lead in worship. We seek to have a service of worship that focuses on giving glory to God and inspiring our church community to full participation in the mission of God, which we believe is to know Christ and make him known. We are a worship community that is predominantly contemporary in style with some contemporized hymns.
1. Demonstrate a passion for Christ and his Kingdom through personal spiritual discipline and public ministry.
2. Seek to grow in that relationship with Christ through personal spiritual discipline, education, accountability and service to his Kingdom.
1. Experience: Preferred that the candidate would have at least 1 year of leading a congregation in public worship (though not required), with a commitment of seeking to grow in that area, perhaps through further training.
2. Musical skills: Ability to lead worship while playing the keyboard, piano or guitar.
3. Education: At least 1 year of biblical & ministry education at the collegiate level preferred, though not absolutely necessary.
1. Work with the Pastor to create a well planned, celebrative and reflective worship service.
2. To oversee and coordinate all musical aspects of the worship service.
• Develop and lead the praise band, singers, and congregation in worship at weekly Sunday morning worship service.
• Lead rehearsals.
• Provide adequate information and direction to the Audio/Visual Team.
4. Work with the Worship Assist Team to create schedules for Praise/Worship teams (vocalists, pianists and instrumentalists) and/or volunteer Worship Leaders.
5. Recruit new vocalists and instrumentalists as needed.
6. Periodically review all instruments to make sure that they are in good working order. If any instrument or AV equipment needs repaired or any new instruments or AV equipment needs to be purchased beyond what has already been approved in the budget, it must be approved by the Budget and Finance Team.
7. Any additional duties as agreed upon by the Worship Leader, Pastor and Worship Assist Team.
1. The Worship Leader is responsible to the Pastor with close collaboration by the Worship Assist Team.
2. Hours: We expect this position to involve a commitment of approximately 10 hour/week.
3. Compensation: The annual compensation is $10,000 for 2014, not based on hourly work.
The Top Strategic Goals for this Position:
1. To plan worship services that coincide with the sermon series or topic.
2. To determine a number of ways to “open the doors” for greater recruitment.
3. To lead a weekly practice time for the worship teams, including times of prayer and bible study together.
4. To help the church better understand and involve themselves in public worship.
To apply for this position, please send you resume to or contact:
Pastor Johnny Hughes
1156 Rosman Hwy.
Brevard, NC 28712
Kings Grove Baptist Church
Part-Time/Interim Minister of Music
Kings Grove Baptist Church is looking for a man of God who is strong in his walk with the Lord, able to share his faith and has a desire to do so, passionate about making disciples (Great Commission focused), gifted musically, has the ability to lead corporate worship on Sunday Mornings and Evenings, lead a choir, and lead the congregation in a blended (old and new hymns, anthems, praise and worship) style of worship. Will work closely to the pastor. Choir rehearsal has historically been meet on Sundays at 5:00pm before the evening worship service at 6:00pm. If you are interested, please contact Josh Thomas at 864-710-9998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draytonville Baptist Church
Minister of Youth
Draytonville Baptist Church is seeking a youth minister. The responsibilities would be to work with the youth committee to plan and implement all activate and event for the youth, and Wednesday and Sunday night Bible studies. Approximately 30 hours per week and compensation is to be negotiated. If you are interested please contact Keith Harrill at (864) 491-0739 or email@example.com. Please submit your application by April 15th.
Draytonville Baptist Church
Minister of Children
Draytonville Baptist Church is seeking a children minister. The responsibilities would be to work with the youth committee to plan and implement all activate and events in the summer for the children. Approximately 30 hours per week and compensation is to be negotiated. If you are interested please contact Keith Harrill at (864) 491-0739 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application by April 15th.
Tanglewood Baptist Church
Tanglewood Baptist Church is seeking a piano player who can prepare, with Music Director and other musicians for the Call to Worship, Offertories and Postludes. The Piano player must be present at choir rehearsals and arrive 15 minutes prior to all services to prepare for the service (Sunday Morning Worship 11:00 AM , Choir Rehearsal 4:30 PM & Sunday Night Worship 6:00 PM). Compensation will be $50.00 per service which is a total of three on Sunday’s, pay will be based on talent & experience. If you are interested please contact Skip Bagwell at (864) 269-3455 or email@example.com.
Tarheel Baptist Church
Tar Heel, NC
Youth Minister Internship
Tar Heel Baptist Church in Tar Heel, North Carolina (between Fayetteville and Wilmington off of NC Hwy 87) is seeking a youth ministry intern for May through August of 2015. On average, approximately 20-30 youth attend our Wednesday night youth program. We are a Great Commission-minded church: we want to reach our community, state, and world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you would like more information about this position or would like to submit a resume for consideration, contact Rev. Devon Varnam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-916-0525.
Lugoff First Baptist Church
Minister of Youth and Children
Lugoff First Baptist Church is seeking a Christian individual to develop and coordinate ministry programs for all youth and children of the church. The focus will be to lead the middle and high school youth programs. The position will also require ministerial support to the pastor. The church is seeking someone with a Masters or higher. If you would like more information about the position, please contact the LFBC Youth Search Committee at (803) 438-1991 or email your resume to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted through April 30, 2015.
Grove Station Baptist Church
Music Ministry: Song Leader or Pianist
Grove Station Baptist Church is seeking someone to lead them in worship or play the piano in the morning and evening Sunday worship services. Their services are blended contemporary and hymns each week. The church attendees are mixed generations with desire to sing along with Gospel songs, contemporary music, and regular Baptist hymns. Grove Station could use someone willing to play the piano each week. A choir director is not needed for this position. Sunday service hours are 10:30AM- 12:00PM and evenings from 6:00-8:00 PM. Compensation is $500 a month. The deadline to submit your application is April 17. Please contact Pastor Larry Gunter at (864)238-3641 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about the position.
North Shore Baptist Church
Queens, New York City
Worship Leader and or Assistant Pastor
North Shore Baptist Church is looking for a worship leader who could also possibly serve as an assistant pastor. All candidates must have a solid commitment to the Doctrines of Grace. If you would like more information about the position, please contact Ed Moore at (718)229-7223 or email email@example.com.
Slater Baptist Church
Slater Baptist Church is a church in revitalization in Slater, SC, and has an available opportunity for an instrumentalist. Interested folks must possess 3 qualities:
1) A passionate love for Jesus Christ
2) A vision for helping/serving churches in transition in terms of music style
3) The ability to play piano or guitar
There is no compensation at this time but as the church grows, there is the possibility of compensation in the future. If you desire to use your talents, learn about church planting and/or revitalization, and work for the glory of God in a community that has great spiritual needs, call Scott at 919-810-4453.
Living Hope Presbyterian Church
Worship Team Musician
Living Hope Presbyterian Church is seeking musicians who play flute, violin, guitar, French horn, trumpet, or keyboard. Applicants must be available for morning and evening services as needed. The church is willing to negotiate compensation. If you have any questions, please contact Steve Hill at (864)879-7901 or (864)414-8923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain View Baptist Church
Six Mile, SC
Part-Time Youth Minister
Mountain View Baptist Church in Six Mile is accepting applications for a part-time Youth Minister position. Mountain View is a Bible-teaching, mission-minded church with a welcoming fellowship, located in a picturesque setting between Six Mile and Pickens. They are seeking a Youth Minister who is committed to the growth and discipleship of their middle and high school age youth. Interested applicants may submit a resume to: Youth Minister Search Committee, 336 Mountain View Church Road, Six Mile, SC 29682.
Bethel Baptist Church
Full-Time Youth Pastor
Bethel Baptist Church is seeking a Full-Time youth pastor. The youth pastor will plan, administer, coordinate, supervise and evaluate a comprehensive and active Youth Ministry (grades six through twelve) program of Bethel Baptist Church. They will also provide leadership and assist in evaluating the Children’s Ministry (grades one through five) of Bethel Baptist Church.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate the youth praise band.
- Serve as an integral member of the ministry team giving full support to the leadership role of the pastor.
- Build relationships with youth specifically focused on their becoming established Christian believers and leaders.
- Guide the youth ministry team to define, communicate and implement its purpose, vision, and strategy.
- Seek opportunities for youth to be directly involved in missions and ministry as part of Bethel’s Acts 1:8 strategy.
- Provide training for members of the youth and children’s ministry teams.
- Provide for the Sunday school, Wednesday night activities, and discipling studies for youth.
- Provide outreach and personal ministry to youth and their families.
- Plan and provide social activities and outings for youth.
- Coordinate with staff members, leaders, and volunteers to meet the challenges of youth and children’s ministries.
- In consultation with the youth ministry team, prepare an annual budget for submission to the budget committee, and administer the approved budget.
- Network with other evangelical youth leaders in the community to coordinate events designed to evangelize and disciple youth.
- Other general responsibilities:
- Cooperate with the pastor, deacons, and other staff members in promoting the entire ministry of Bethel Baptist Church.
- Be available for counseling of church and non-church members as needs arise
- Assist Nominating Committee in recruiting and enlisting needed volunteers and team members.
- Bereavement visitation and ministry to church family.
- Provide information on ministry status at monthly deacon’s meetings.
- Basic personal expectations:
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer and meditation, and personal ministry.
- Abstain from the use of tobacco, alcohol as a beverage, and the use of illicit drugs.
- Financially support the ministries of Bethel Baptist Church through the giving of tithes and offerings.
- Be a born-again believer, baptized by immersion.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of Southern Baptist life and committed to it.
- Be called of God to minister to youth/children.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Religion/Youth Ministry from an accredited college/seminary or equivalent experience acceptable to the church.
Send Resumes to: Bethel Baptist Church, Attn: Youth Pastor Search Committee, 2503 Bethel Church Rd., Prosperity, SC 29127
Applications must be submitted by April 31, 2015. If you have any questions please call (803)364-3851 or email email@example.com.
Live Oak Church
Murrells Inlet, SC
Live Oak Church is seeking someone to fill their student minister position. If you have any questions, contact Pastor Campbell Thames firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843)455-7496.
Taylors First Baptist Church
Student Worship Leader
Taylors FBC is currently looking for someone to lead worship for students for the 2015-16 school year. This individual would lead the worship band on Wednesday nights and would do an acoustic set of two songs on Sunday mornings. The position will be compensated. The church is currently accepting resumes and would like to conduct interviews in the next few weeks. If you are interested or have any questions, contact Ricky Stark at email@example.com.
Black Lake Bible Camp
Black Lake Bible camp is looking for people willing to serve God this summer as camp staff. By serving, you will have the opportunity to make difference in the lives of children. You will be a part of a community of 80+ summer staff. Check them out at www.blbcolympia.com .
Camping Ministry Positions Available: Staff Pastor Couple (married couple) -Assistant Program Director -Waterfront Director -Day Camp Activities Director -LIT Director -Assistant Day Camp Director -Counselors -Lifeguards -Boat Drivers -Videographer -Paintball -Camp Store -Security -Housekeeping -Kitchen (Dishwasher, prep cooks, supervisor). For position descriptions go to, http://media.wix.com/ugd/7d9ba3_681d42ab71bc46208c5323662f473e7d.pdf
Duration: June 7 - August 28, 2015 (depending on position) All positions are paid a weekly salary depending on position plus room & board will be provided. If you have any questions please contact Greg Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360)357-8425.
You can find their online application at, http://www.blbcolympia.com/#!employment/c19md
Bethel Baptist Church
Part-Time Music Minister
Bethel Baptist Church in the Berea community of Greenville is in search of a part time Minister of Music for our weekly blended Sunday morning church services. Responsibilities are: plan music for service with pastor, rehearse and conduct choir, and assist with Bethel accomplishing the mission of Making Christ Known in Berea and Beyond. Also there will be the occasional planning and conducting of special and seasonal services throughout the year.
Bethesda United Methodist Church
Contemporary Worship Leader Interim (CWL)
The Interim CWL is expected to work with the Pastor and other staff to develop heartfelt worship among the musicians/singers and the congregation. The ICWL will plan, participate & provide leadership for the Sunday morning contemporary worship service. Tasks involve music selection, rehearsal preparation, selection and/or development of other musicians and singers, communication of rehearsal times, songs/lyrics to projectionist and administrative assistant, meet with Pastor for planning, introduce new music, assist with equipment setup and maintenance, and coordinate with other musical groups invited to provide leadership in the contemporary service (ongoing for 10+ years). We ask that the CWL works 6 hours per week, Sunday worship and rehearsal times. Compensation will be $150 per week. If interested please contact Rev. Stephen Taylor at 864-269-1139 (Ext. 11) or email@example.com.
Shaw Heights Baptist Church
Part-Time Minister of Youth
Shaw Baptist Church in Sumter, SC is seeking a part-time youth minister. The youth minister will be expected to organize, plan and lead youth mission projects, visitation and outreach ministries. They will also need to plan spiritual development, recreational activities for the students. Working with budget, finances and youth teams, and working with parents on youth and family issues is also expected. Hours needed is 20 hours per week (can be all on weekends), and compensation is $12.00 per hour. If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mt. Airy Baptist Church
Minister of Preschool and Children
Reports To: Senior Pastor
To serve the church by developing, coordinating and administering a comprehensive and expanding
educational ministry program for preschool and elementary age children of the church and the
surrounding community and providing leadership to and supervision of volunteers and paid employees
involved in this ministry.
· Recruit, train and motivate volunteers for leadership in the Children's Ministry program.
· Review, select and evaluate curriculum materials and educational tools and policies for the Children's Ministry program (in cooperation with the Pastor of Education).
· Establish ministry goals and objectives on short and long term basis, managing the use of facilities, planning an appropriate budget, delegating tasks and evaluating progress regularly.
· Supervise Kid's Point (children's program), Children's Church and Child Care (Nursery).
· Lead all children's programs, Children's Church and Child Care (Nursery) workers in regular planning meetings.
· Effectively motivate children's workers to actively participate in the MABC outreach program and total outreach strategy of the church.
· Ensure classrooms and facilities reflect a professional and Christian environment.
· Coordinate facility and equipment usage for the Children's Ministry.
· Work with age group directors to maintain an accurate inventory of equipment and supplies, purchasing supplies as needed.
· Plan and administrate any retreats, seminars, speakers, or conferences concerning the Children's Ministry.
· Create and maintain a positive, visible appearance of the Children's Ministry throughout the church using bulletin boards, signs, Sunday worship guide, newsletters, and other means. In so doing, keep parents informed of all activities that touch Children's Ministry.
· Develop and coordinate an effective summer Vacation Bible School Program.
· Develop and implement comprehensive summer activities for children.
· Administer the work of the total Children's Ministry by encouraging teamwork and mutual support and providing leadership and nurture to workers in these divisions.
· Work with appropriate committees and leaders in carrying out the ministries of the church.
· Attend regular staff meetings and retreats as required.
· Supervise and maintain children's mission emphasis.
· Lead in ministering to the needs of Mt. Airy Baptist Church children and families
· Develop one-on-one relationships with children and parents by being a friend and positive rolemodel.
· Counsel with children and parents as necessary.
· Participate in all outreach and evangelism efforts such as GROW and/or FAITH.
· Share faith aggressively, seeking out un-churched or unsaved children and families in thePowdersville/Wren community and lead other workers to do the same.
· Work with other members of the church staff to provide a well-rounded program of teaching and recreation for the children of the church.
· Plan and coordinate programs with other staff members, committees, and children's workers to provide a well-rounded program for spiritual growth through teaching and recreation.
· Ensure appropriate integration of total children's program into overall program of the church. Participate with other ministry staff members as a team player.
· Cooperate with the pastor and/or his designee by performing any other duties assigned. Additional Personal
· Personal walk
· Priorities at home
· Financial support of church
· Participate in and support the overall ministry of the church.
· Continue professional development through participation in appropriate training conferences. Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Christian Education or other ministry-related degree, and/or a degree in Elementary Education.
· Minimum of three years experience in local church children's ministry programs and teaching children. Knowledge of child development
· Knowledge of and agreement with the theological position of MABC
· Bible knowledge with ability to interpret, understand, and apply Biblical truth
· Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word; additional knowledge helpful (e.g., PowerPoint)
· Ability to supervise others and to function as a productive team member
· Understanding of deadlines and commitment to meeting them
· Ability to plan and organize time effectively in order to meet deadlines and fulfill other responsibilities.
· Membership in Mt Airy Baptist Church (once employed)
*If interested applicants to please forward their résumé to me at email@example.com.
Pleasant Valley Baptist Church
Indian Land, SC
Full-Time Pastor of Students and Outreach
Pleasant Valley Baptist church, in Indian Land, SC is seeking a full-time pastor of Youth and Outreach. They would like Provide spiritual care for students and their parents/families and youth workers. Recruit and train workers. Develop leaders among students, helping them to develop their God-given gifts. Teach Bible study classes Sundays and Wednesdays. Plan activities to develop community and reach unreached youth. Train students to know and share their faith. Plan and lead summer camp and mission trips. Compensation is based on education and experience. Please apply June 1st. If interested please contact Dr. Scott Vail, Senior Pastor by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 980-297-2527.
Millers Creek Baptist Church
Full-Time Worship Pastor
Millers Creek Baptist Church, a conservative SBC church, near Wilkesboro, NC is prayerfully seeking God’s man to serve as Worship Pastor. The full-time position is focused on leading the church in worship through choral, praise team, audio/visual/lighting ministries and includes various pastoral roles of visitation and outreach. Experience and a music degree from a college/seminary is preferred, but not required. Send cover letter and resume to Millers Creek Baptist Church, PO Box 559, Millers Creek, NC 28651 or by email to email@example.com. Resumes will be received through April 30.
Mountain View Baptist Church
Six Mile, SC
Part-Time Youth Minister
Mountain View Baptist Church in Six Mile, SC is accepting applications for a part-time Youth Minister position. Mountain View is a Bible-teaching, mission-minded church with a welcoming fellowship, located in a picturesque setting between Six Mile and Pickens. We are seeking a Youth Minister who is committed to the growth and discipleship of our middle and high school age youth. Interested applicants may submit a resume to: Youth Minister Search Committee, 336 Mountain View Church Road, Six Mile, SC 29682.
Taylors First Baptist Church
Student Ministry Large Group Gatherings Worship Leader
The Student Ministry of Taylors First Baptist Church is seeking a worship leader for its large group gatherings that take place on Sunday morning and Wednesday night beginning in the Fall of 2015. This compensated position would primarily consist of leading a team of instrumentalists and vocalists and shepherding these individuals spiritually. The candidate should thus be spiritually mature and in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. He/she should also be gifted musically and vocally and should have strong leadership skills. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bethel Baptist Church
Full-Time Youth Pastor
Job Summary: Plan, administer, coordinate, supervise and evaluate a comprehensive and active Youth Ministry (grades six through twelve) program of Bethel Baptist Church. Provide leadership and assist in evaluating the Children’s Ministry (grades one through five) of Bethel Baptist Church.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and facilitate the youth praise band.
• Serve as an integral member of the ministry team giving full support to the leadership role of the pastor.
• Build relationships with youth specifically focused on their becoming established Christian believers and leaders.
• Guide the youth ministry team to define, communicate and implement its purpose, vision, and strategy.
• Seek opportunities for youth to be directly involved in missions and ministry as part of Bethel’s Acts 1:8 strategy.
• Provide training for members of the youth and children’s ministry teams.
• Provide for the Sunday school, Wednesday night activities, and discipling studies for youth.
• Provide outreach and personal ministry to youth and their families.
• Plan and provide social activities and outings for youth.
• Coordinate with staff members, leaders, and volunteers to meet the challenges of youth and children’s ministries.
• In consultation with the youth ministry team, prepare an annual budget for submission to the budget committee, and administer the approved budget.
• Network with other evangelical youth leaders in the community to coordinate events designed to evangelize and disciple youth.
• Other general responsibilities:
a. Cooperate with the pastor, deacons, and other staff members in promoting the entire ministry of Bethel Baptist Church.
b. Be available for counseling of church and non-church members as needs arise.
c. Assist Nominating Committee in recruiting and enlisting needed volunteers and team members.
d. Bereavement visitation and ministry to church family.
e. Provide information on ministry status at monthly deacon’s meetings.
• Basic personal expectations:
a. Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer and meditation, and personal ministry.
b. Abstain from the use of tobacco, alcohol as a beverage, and the use of illicit drugs.
c. Financially support the ministries of Bethel Baptist Church through the giving of tithes and offerings.
• Be a born-again believer, baptized by immersion.
• Be thoroughly knowledgeable of Southern Baptist life and committed to it.
• Be called of God to minister to youth/children.
• Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Religion/Youth Ministry from an accredited college/seminary or equivalent experience acceptable to the church.
Send Resumes to: Bethel Baptist Church, Attn: Youth Pastor Search Committee, 2503 Bethel Church Rd., Prosperity, SC 29127
Brevard First Baptist Church
Full Time Youth and Worship Leader
First Baptist Church, in Brevard, North Carolina, is seeking God's person to lead their music and student ministries. This position is full time and the salary is negotiable based upon education and experience. The applicant must have prior experience, professional training and/or education in leading a music ministry that will include a graded choir program, instrumental groups, choral ensembles and blended worship. He or she must also have knowledge, education and/or experience in leading student ministry and a desire to lead students into a deeper relationship with Christ. If you have any questions, please contact Reverend Tommy Crocker at email@example.com or call (828) 883-8251. Resumes should be addressed to First Baptist Church Personnel Committee and sent to 94 South Gaston Street, Brevard, NC 28712