Develop well-informed and compassionate PAs who provide patient centered and service oriented medical care in diverse environments.
Transform health care for the benefit of the people and communities.
The PA Medicine program embraces the following core values:
- Up to Date Medical Knowledge
The program affirms its core values as essential to fulfilling the program mission statement and is committed to the institutional values as statements of its culture and environment. With this in mind, the Department of PA Medicine supports the following goals:
- Goal 1 - PA employment as a primary care provider
- Goal 2 - PA employment in the Upstate and other regions of South Carolina
- Goal 3 - PA employment in under served populations and areas
- Goal 4 - PA volunteerism in community-sponsored organizations such as free medical clinics, search and rescue teams, emergency response groups, and fire departments
- Goal 5 - PA volunteerism in medical mission work at a national and international level
Click here for Open House Dates