Refund Policy | Admissions
NORTH GREENVILLE UNIVERSITY REFUND POLICY
The North Greenville University refund policy will be as follows:
1) To receive a refund, a student must officially withdraw. Charges shall continue up to the day the student starts the official withdrawal process. The student must contact Student Services to begin the official withdrawal process.
2) Tuition will be refunded according to the following schedule:
This policy applies to all students, i.e., commuters, residents, full-time, and part-time.
3) There will be no refund of fees.
4) There will be no refund of the room and board fee after a student officially checks into the residence hall.
5) Federal funds shall be returned in accordance with federal policies at the time of withdrawal. Students withdrawing prior to completion of 60% of a semester may owe additional funds due to the loss of Federal aid. Students are urged to consider this factor prior to making the decision to withdraw from school.
6) Institutional aid shall be prorated by the same schedule as mentioned in Item #2 above.
7) Private scholarships will be used to pay any remaining balance.
If you have any questions, please contact the NGU Financial Aid Office.
Cash paid 2045.00
Results of withdrawal:
Total Financial Aid: (5520.00)
Cash paid (2045.00)
Total Credit (7565.00)
Amount Due to NGU $4780.00