How well do you know your library?
If you're like most students, you probably have some idea of what materials the library has relating to your major.
You may even have checked out books for one or two classes in other departments. But ....
How well do you really know your library?
Try this simple scavenger hunt to find out!
- Each week, we will post online a photograph of an item or part of an item that is located in the library.
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find that item and tell us what and where it is.
- All items are located in areas that are accessible to the public. This includes all of the first floor except for the offices, storage rooms and Technical Service department. It also includes all of the second floor except for the offices and magazine room.
- All answers must be written legibly or emailed and must include your name and a valid email address.
- Answers should be submitted to one of the reference librarians or emailed to: email@example.com .
- The first correct answer that is received will be declared the winner for each week.
- At the end of each week, we will post the correct answer on the webpage, along with the name of the winner.
Here's the first photo: