Youíd like to prepare for a leadership role or advance your leadership skills, but without going back to school for the next three or four years. We understand.
Thatís why the business leadership certificate at North Greenville University gives you the opportunity to explore leadership dynamics through a short one-year program. Youíll have the opportunity to develop a leadership strategy based on a Christian worldview that you can integrate directly into your day-to-day organizational roles right away.
The program includes only four courses (13 credits). With one elective course in either management, organizational behavior, or human resource management, this certificate is applicable to all organizations ó including for-profit, nonprofit, church and parachurch ministries, and government.
Once you successfully complete the program, you will receive a professional undergraduate Certificate in Business Leadership from North Greenville University.
WHO IT'S FOR
- Agency Administrators
- Business Professionals
- Church Staff
- Church Volunteers
- Civic Leaders
- Community Leaders
- Managers Who Aspire to Transition into Leadership
- Nonprofit Administrators
- Foundational Basics of Leadership
- Influence and Motivational Strategies for Leading
- Internal and External Sources Affecting an Organizationís Makeup
- Key Factors of Effective Leadership
- Maximizing Potential in Your Team
- Models and Theories Of Business Leadership
- Organizational Development and Change
- Team Dynamics
The curriculum for NGUís Certificate in Business Leadership consists of four courses. The 13-credit program ends with a capstone seminar.
First, complete the core courses required for each participant in the program:
- BUSN 4300 Principles of Leadership (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 4301 Applied Leadership (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 4305 Servant Leadership (3 credit hours, online)
In addition to your core courses, you can choose one of the following elective courses based on your preference:
- BUSN 3310 Principles of Management (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 3330 Human Resource Management (3 credit hours, HyFlex)
- BUSN 3335 Organizational Behavior (3 credit hours, online)
After completing your courses, you will finish by taking the final Capstone Seminar:
- Capstone Seminar (1 credit hour)
Once you successfully complete the program courses listed above, you will receive a professional undergraduate Certificate in Business Leadership from North Greenville University, carrying the weight of 13 undergraduate university credits.