Youíd like to become a manager in a business setting, but without going back to school for the next three or four years. We understand.
Thatís why the business management certificate at North Greenville University gives you the opportunity to explore leadership dynamics through a short one-year program based on a Christian worldview. This certificate will equip you to function in a variety of organizational situations, as the curriculum includes an introduction to the legal environment of business, as well as marketing to your target audience. Youíll be able to learn about widely accepted business management theories and gain knowledge that you can apply in todayís global business environment right away
The program includes only four courses (13 credits). With one elective course in either leadership studies or management, you can choose the best option for your goals.
Once you successfully complete the program, you will receive a professional undergraduate Certificate in Business Management from North Greenville University.
Who Itís For
- Agency Administrators
- Business Leadership Teams
- Business Owners
- First-Tier Managers and Supervisors
- Middle Managers and Supervisors
- Nonprofit Administrators
- Parachurch Administrators
- Professionals Who Aspire to Transition into
- Business Components
- Elements of Leading a Team
- Five Functions Crucial for Organizational Success: Directing, Organizing, Planning, Staffing, and Controlling
- Management Basics
The curriculum for NGUís Certificate in Business Leadership consists of four courses. The 13-credit program ends with a capstone seminar.
First, complete the core courses required for each participant in the program:
- BUSN 1330 Introduction to Business (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 2310 Business Law I (3 credit hours, HyFlex)
- MRKT 2330 Fundamentals of Marketing (3 credit hours, HyFlex)
In addition to your core courses, you can choose one of the following courses based on your preference:
- BUSN 3310 Principles of Management (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 4300 Principles of Leadership (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 4305 Servant Leadership (3 credit hours, online)
After completing your courses, you will finish by taking the final Capstone Seminar:
- Capstone Seminar (1 credit hour)
Once you successfully complete the program courses listed above, you will receive a professional undergraduate Certificate in Business Management from North Greenville University, carrying the weight of 13 undergraduate university credits.