Serving as a bridge between NGU and a global community of churches and ministries, the Office of Church Relations plans and represents NGU at church and denominational conferences.
In addition, Church Relations schedules the NGU student ministry teams:
- Joyful Sound (music ensemble)
- Impact Teams (Available for weekend Disciple Now leadership, retreats and other church needs)
- Act II (Christian Drama Troupe)
- NGU Campus Band (Worship Events)
- Life Answer Team (Ministry Team)
Scheduling a Ministry Team
If you would like to schedule a ministry team for your event, complete the online form.
The Office of Church Relations assists Alumni and current students seeking ministry employment opportunities. If you are a church and/or ministry organization and would like to post a full time, part time and/or internship job opportunity on our website to promote the position, please complete the online form or contact Meredith Lewellen for more information.
Bible Baptist Church is seeking at part-time pianist. $100 per month. To apply contact Mark Diblerat 864-421-2714 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minister to Students
New Prospect Laurens is seeking a Minister to Students. This person needs to have a growing life in Christ, a heart and passion for Students. This person will be responsible for helping students discover Jesus and to grow as disciples. If you are interest send your resume to: email@example.com we are receiving resumes through the end of November.
Expires November 15, 2018
Half-Time Worship Pastor
Christ the King Church is seeking a half-time worship pastor that is passionate for leading authentic, engaging worshipers and equipping other worship leaders in a modern church setting.
- Experience leading in a modern worship setting.
- Ability to train/equip other worship leaders.
- Skilled in song selection and preparation for powerful worship experiences.
- Passion for personal faith development and to grow others.
- Can lead from guitar or keys.
- Lead worship Sunday during morning worship experiences and occasional youth worship experiences.
- Rehearse with and coach current/future worship leaders.
- Assist in scheduling of worship music team, especially vocalists while arranging vocal parts.
- Attend planning and programming meetings with worship director.
- Lead a team to craft engaging modern worship sets that fit the culture of CTK Church.
To apply, contact our office.
Please include link to video/audio sample of your worship leadership.
Expires October 31
Financial assistance is available to South Carolina Baptist students who are pursuing a church-related vocation.
The South Carolina Baptist Convention annually expresses its support of students committed to a church-related vocation by offering financial assistance to South Carolina Baptist students enrolled in South Carolina colleges and universities and seminary students enrolled in one of the six Southern Baptist seminaries.
Financial assistance is provided through the Cooperative Program and the Richard Furman Scholarship Fund and is administered by the Scholarships Committee of the Executive Board of the South Carolina Baptist Convention.
Criteria for this scholarship are:
- An active resident member of a South Carolina Southern Baptist Church for at least nine (9) months prior to the beginning of an academic school year and approved by action of the church where they are an active member.
- Applications will not be accepted without church recommendation. (Southern Baptist missionary dependents whose parent(s) list South Carolina as their home state will be eligible for the scholarship.)
- Enrolled full time in a South Carolina college/university or seminary accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Applications will not be accepted without your written description of your calling to a Church Related Vocation.
- Student must be able to establish the need for financial aid and agree to participate in a ministry-related practical experience of a maximum of 3 hours per week under a designated supervisor.
- Student must be classified as a full-time student and maintain a grade point average of "C" or its equivalent.
- Student must attend a personal interview session held during April.
These sessions are scheduled in three geographical areas of the state.
Applications may be completed online before March 15 at the link below.
Church Related Vocation Scholarship - Must be a Christian Studies, Youth Ministry, Intercultural Studies, Media Ministry, Christian Worship Arts & Leadership, or Church Music major. Will receive up to $800 per year for a full time student. No application required and scholarship is renewable provided you keep one of these majors. Please see the Financial Aid Office for more information if you do not automatically receive it.
SC Baptist Convention Scholarships -The Executive Board of the South Carolina Baptist Convention offers two (2) types of scholarships for those seeking a church related vocation. The Church Related Vocational Scholarship (CRVS) is for undergraduate students and the Richard Furman scholarship is for SBC seminary and SCBC university students seeking a masters degree. Please visit their website for more information.