POSITION: Enrollment Operations Coordinator
Position Summary: The Enrollment
Operations Coordinator helps maintain excellent office operations by managing inventory,
processing purchase orders, coordinating the Admissions Work Study program,
managing facilities reservations and managing the recruiting communication flow
- Oversee Admissions Work Study program – manage
Paychex system, coordinate work study trainings, and manage daily work study
- Oversee traditional undergraduate
communication flow mail operation
- Manage daily mail – pick up/drop
- Manage Inventory – conduct weekly inventories
of office supplies & recruiting materials. Order supplies when necessary
& organize storage of Admissions supplies.
- Manage Vendor Relations – office equipment,
marketing orders, etc.
- Submit work order requests for facility needs
- Manage Hayes Ministry Center reservation calendar
- Create and Process Traditional Undergraduate
Admissions purchase orders
- Assist Director for Traditional Admissions as
- Represent the Admissions Office and NGU during
prospective student events
- Serve as an active member of a
highly-collaborative, team-oriented admissions office
- Learn and Adhere to all NGU policies
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and
positively with prospective students and families, faculty and staff, and
vendors as needed
- Exceptional customer service and
- Excellent interpersonal and
- Ability to organize, prioritize and
problem solve with frequent interruptions
- High levels of computer proficiency
and the ability to work with computer databases
- Ability to initiate projects, work
independently, multitask, and prioritize multiple projects
- Must be able to handle and maintain
- Supports NGU’s mission, core values,
and commitment to a Christian lifestyle and character in keeping with biblical
- Visual Abilities: Read reports,
create documents, and use a computer system.
- Hearing: Hear well enough to communicate
with co-workers, vendors, and students.
- Dexterity, Grasping, Feeling, Write, type,
and use the telephone, copier, and computer systems.
- Mobility: Open files and operate
office machines; move between departments and attend meetings across campus;
occastionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Talking: Speak clearly and
effectively with prospective students and families, faculty and staff, and
vendors in person and by phone
Ability to critically think and concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to
changes in conditions
position is a full-time, non-exempt position. The Enrollment Coordinator reports
to the Associate Director for Enrollment Operations.
is open Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:00
p.m. Summer hours may vary. Office hours are subject to change as deemed
necessary. Occasional work on Saturdays and evenings will be required.
travel is required.
job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to
be performed by the employee. S/he will be required to follow any other
instructions and to perform any other duties as requested by his or her supervisor.