The Office of Student Life strives to serve, lead, and engage students in the context of a Christ-centered campus. This is accomplished by offering services in the areas of Residence Life, Student Conduct, Campus Recreation, Student Leadership, Career Planning, and Student Health. In all things, the Office of Student Life desires to deliver services in a professional and caring manner with a servant's heart.
Student Life at NGU seeks to:
- Create and maintain a Christ-centered campus community.
- Provide opportunities for students to grow and develop toward their maximum potential in all aspects of their lives.
- Encourage social engagement and involvement throughout the campus community.
The Office of Student Conduct supports the Office of Student Life and the University in maintaining a Christian learning and living campus environment. The OSC seeks to serve, lead, and engage students by providing educational and awareness opportunities that help students achieve their personal and academic goals and by administering the Student Code of Conduct in a fair and consistent manner.
Student Experience Outcomes
Through the Office of Student Conduct, students should gain an understanding of:
- The role faith plays in developing personal values and behaviors.
- University conduct policies and procedures as found in the Student Handbook and how they relate to providing a proper Christian environment on campus.
- How their choices and decisions affect their academic and personal goals and success now and in the future.
- How their choices and decisions affect the community as a whole.
- Pertinent topics regarding