At North Greenville University, our mission is to transform young men and women who desire to serve God and are willing to prepare themselves for a life of service as powerful leaders. We are blessed as an institution with an incredible group of faculty and staff dedicated to this mission. We cannot accomplish this alone. Partners like yourself understand we need a stronger Christian presence in society, and the joy of helping our youth grow in their faith and prepare for their professions. Your gifts make this goal possible.
What does your contribution mean for our students?
- Opportunity in the classroom to learn from a Christian faculty.
- Opportunity to study the Bible, fortify their faith and serve others.
- Opportunity to develop and use their gifts -- through student-led ministries, chapel and worship services, community service projects, mission trips, and extracurricular activities.
- Opportunity to go forth and share the Gospel, transform churches, and impact their communities.
Today, NGU graduates can be found worldwide as they serve as entrepreneurs, educators, business and ministry leaders, Mom’s and Dad’s, and individuals actively engaged in their churches and communities. They are lights that have chosen to shine where God has placed them. Any gift from the heart is not too small. We thank you in advance for your willingness to make the impossible very possible for our students. You are providing them a life-changing opportunity!
Contributions can be received by check or online through the secured payment portal. Your gift today is tax deductible.
Ways to Give
Click here for:
- Christian Ministries Scholarship
- Patterson Graduate Scholar
- Fersner Scholar