At NGU, our graduate programs are designed for students just like YOU!
We recognize the challenge of balancing work, family and your involvement in the community so our programs have been designed to accommodate busy schedules while still providing affordability and excellent student support.
As a graduate student at North Greenville University, you will have access to:
- Flexible formats to accommodate your busy schedule including traditional in-class sessions, online programs, and a hybrid option that blends both in-class and online.
- Short courses that you can complete in just eight (8) weeks.
- Qualified professors for every class – who also have real-world professional experience.
- Questions about your degree choice are provided within 24 hours.
- Affordable tuition and financial aid packages
If you would like to learn even more about NGU, simply complete the Request Information form and one of our NGU advisors will be glad contact you.
We welcome you to join us soon!
Dr. Tawana Scott
Associate Vice President for Adult & Graduate Academic Services
T. Walter Brashier Graduate School
Maria A. Kithcart
Director of Adult and Graduate Admissions
Ph: (864) 663-7522
Maria is a seasoned professional with nearly 20 years of experience in the field of higher education administration, including financial aid, admissions, community relations and marketing, training, teaching, faculty development, and curriculum writing.
Her educational background includes undergraduate degree work in music education as well as graduate work in Christian ministry, management, marketing, and leadership. In addition to working full-time and completing doctoral courses of study, Maria also serves bi-vocationally as a church musician and choir director. She and family reside in Greenville, SC.