Youíd like to ace that upcoming human resources (HR) certification exam and move forward in your career, but without going back to school for the next three or four years. We understand.
Thatís why the human resource professional certificate at North Greenville University gives you the opportunity to meet the education requirements of the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) through a short one-year program based on a Christian worldview. Upon completion of the program, youíll be prepared for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR); Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR); and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification exams, including both the Certified Professional (CP) and Senior Certified Professional (SCP).
These are a few of the added benefits when you earn HR certifications:
- Enhanced professional credibility
- Better employment prospects
- Higher annual salaries
- Faster income growth
- Higher levels of career satisfaction
- Validation of your expertise
The program at NGU includes only four courses (12 credits), with a fully online format. So your schedule stays flexible.
Once you successfully complete the program, you will receive a professional graduate Certificate in Human Resource Professional from North Greenville University.
Who Itís For
- Benefits Consultants
- Corporate Trainers
- Hiring Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Project Managers
- Staffing Agency Professionals
- Workforce Developers
- Business Management
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Global Human Resources Management
- Professional Development
- Retention Practices
- Risk Management
- Selection Practices
- Strategic Human Resources
- Training Practices
- Workforce Planning and Employment
The curriculum for NGUís Certificate in Human Resource Professional consists of four core courses every student must complete:
- BUSN 5341: Talent Management (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 5342: Total Rewards (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 5343: Human Resources in a Global Context (3 credit hours, online)
- BUSN 5344: Human Resources Strategic Planning (3 credit hours, online)
Once you successfully complete the program courses listed above, you will receive a professional graduate Certificate in Human Resource Professional from North Greenville University, carrying the weight of 12 graduate university credits.