ACCEPTED! WHAT'S NEXT?
To reserve your place in the incoming class, submit your $200 enrollment deposit. This deposit reserves your place in the classroom and in the residence hall. Submit enrollment deposit at ngu.edu/deposit.
Note: The deposit is refundable if a written request is received prior to December 1, 2019, for the spring semester and May 1, 2020, for the fall semester. After these deadlines, the deposit is forfeited."
Placement in Residence Halls is based on the date of your enrollment fee. Learn more about Residence Life at ngu.edu/forms-documents.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. The FAFSA is available for completion beginning October 1st. To learn more about Financial Aid opportunities, check out ngu.edu/financialaid.
North Greenville students are required to "accept" or "decline" their financial aid award package. Students will use MyFinAid Portal to view their financial aid information and interact with the NGU Financial Aid Office. Students will also have the ability to change loan amounts through this portal and view/obtain missing documents.
Please follow the steps below to setup your account and begin this simple process:
- Please visit: https://myfinaid.ngu.edu
- Click "First Time User" link (which is underneath the login box)
- Activate your account
- If you are an international student, you must contact our office for special login instructions
- Once account is activated, go back to the home screen and login
- Click Accept Awards: and accept/decline your financial aid and submit
- If you are awarded loans, you can change the amount of loans and submit your request
The NGU Financial Aid Office will be notified of your response electronically. Please submit any missing documents that are needed to complete your file. If you have any questions or you experience technical issues, please contact the NGU Financial Aid Office at (864) 977-7056 or email@example.com.