Amy Maurer, MS, MMS, PA-C
Principal Faculty, Assistant Professor
North Greenville University
- Liberty University, BS in Biology
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, MS in Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, MMS in PA Studies
CLINICAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
INTELLECTUAL CONTRIBUTIONS (RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS)
- Maurer, A.K. (2017). The PA Opportunity: One Family’s History. Musings: Blog of the JAAPA Editorial Board. http://journals.lww.com/jaapa/blog/musings/pages/post.aspx?PostID=142.
K.L., B.S. Learma, A.K. Boucherle (maiden name), S.J. Sirintrapun, S.
Isom, B. Diaz, S.A. Courtneidge and D.F. Seals. (2014) Src-dependent
Tks5 phosphorylation regulates invadopodia-associated invasion in
prostate cancer cells. Prostate. 74(2): 134-48.
- Sun, J., F. Wiklund,
S.L. Zheng, B. Chang, K. Balter, L. Li, J.E. Johansson, G. Li, H.O.
Adami, W. Liu, A. Tolin (former last name), A.R. Turner, D.A. Meyers,
W.B. Isaacs, J. Xu and H. Gronberg (2005). Sequence Variants in
Toll-like Receptor Gene Cluster (TLR6-TLR1-TLR10) and Prostate Cancer
risk. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 97(7): 525-32.
J.J., A. K. Tolin, H. Huang, J. Jain, and B.S. Mitchell. (2003).
Targeted Disruption of Inosine-5’-Monophosphate Dehydrogenase Type I
Gene in Mice. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 23(18):6702-12.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES AND CERTIFICATION
- National Commission on Certification for PAs
- Basic Life Support Certified
- American Academy of PAs
- North Carolina Academy of PAs
- Piedmont Association of PAs
- Society of PAs in Genetics and Genomics (Special Interest Group in AAPA)
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Fellowship of Christian PAs
- Salem Pregnancy Care Center
- Old Town Baptist Church Free Medical Clinic
- Guatemala, Mission Trip to orphanage
- Various volunteer roles in American Academy of PAs and North Carolina Academy of PAs
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Spending time with her husband
- Interior design
Faculty Bio Links
Professor Alexandra Brandenburg
Dr. Noel Brownlee
Dr. Cathleen Ciesielski
Dr. W. Joshua Guffey
Professor Jordan Hairr
Professor Amy Maurer
Professor Kelcye Richards
Professor Kaye Rickman
Professor Allison Simon
Professor Becky Ulrich