Julius Nfor, PhDAssistant Professor, Physics
Unit: Physical Science, College of Humanities and Sciences, School of Sciences and Math
“And Jesus said to him, ‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.” All things include miracles, signs and wonders! Mark 9:23
Teaching & Education
You will learn with me when taking courses
- BS, University of Calabar
- PhD, Kangwon National University
My experience includes three years of research in Accelerator physics. I have been teaching since 2013.
- Effects of wiggler harmonics in a free-electron laser oscillator (2013). Journal of the Korean Physical Society JKPS (62), 424-427
- Behavior of a free-electron laser oscillator with a hybrid coaxial wiggler (2012), JKPS (60), 367-370
- Effects of optical parameters in a free-electron laser oscillator (2010), Japanese Journal of Appl. Phys. 49, 076401
- Nfor J. (2019). Understanding the New Birth and Spiritual Growth, Columbia, SC: Amazon Kindle Publishing.
From my undergraduate to graduate school, I have had many scholarships and great mentors. I knew one day I will give back by way of teaching, mentoring in higher education. Christian higher education is the best place for me to teach because I can impart knowledge to students and practice my faith and also help the students grow in their faith. God has placed me at North Greenville University to fulfill this calling and I’m thankful.
Explore more resources related to this field of study: