- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 65% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Additionally, recognizing the symptoms of COVID-19 is an important step in combating the spread of the illness. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sudden loss of taste or smell, please fill out the COVID19 Reporting Form and get tested. Notice: We do not provided COVID19 testing on campus, but can recommend a free, local testing site.
The Clinic is located at 111 West Crain (behind the athletic complex). Please call ahead for an appointment at 864-901-7487 or 864-663-0202. Health screening for symptoms of illness and referrals can also be provided through the phone when necessary.
The Clinic hours will be as follows:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - noon
Seek medical care from your preferred medical care provider. South Carolina residents are eligible to use the Medical University of South Carolina virtual care service free of charge by using the code “covid19” at the payment portal.
Changes will be coming soon to the virtual care system at North Greenville University.
Recognizing the symptoms of COVID-19 is an important step in combating the spread of the illness. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell, please fill out the Covid19 Reporting Form and seek medical attention. Call the clinic at 864-901-7487 or 864-663-0202 for COVID-19 testing site recommendations.
If you have been exposed to, have symptoms of, or have a positive confirmed case of COVID-19, we ask NGU students, faculty, and staff to complete the NGU COVID-19 Reporting Form or call the clinic at 864-901-7487 or 864-663-0202 for further instruction.
It is understandable to feel uncertain or anxious during a public health crisis. For any NGU faculty, staff, or student struggling with anxiety, please fill out our Counseling Form. If you believe you are in a mental health crisis, please call campus security at 864-569-9689.
Members of the NGU community seeking health care service in the Greenville, SC area can receive care from the following providers:
- Pelham Medical Center : COVID-19 testing available
- AFC Urgent Care Bon Secours Greer : COVID-19 testing available
- AFC Urgent Care Bon Secours Cherrydale : COVID-19 testing available
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital : Must have doctor's order for COVID-19 testing
For more COVID-19 testing locations, please visit the SC-DHEC website.