Megan Scruggs Hollifield, MAInstructor, Music Worship Studies
Coordinator, Music Worship Studies
Unit: College of Communication and Fine Arts, Music
“Let everything we do reflect our heart to love and grow.”
Teaching & Education
You will learn with me when taking courses in worship studies, music technology, and applied bass guitar.
- BA, North Greenville University
- MA, Liberty University
My experience includes a four-year career in secondary education in South Carolina Public Charter schools, and over 10 years of experience in worship leading.
- SCBC Allstate- Choral Director
- OnWard Worship Conference -Speaker
- Impact Worship Conference- Worship Leader
- Encounter Conference-Worship Leader
I will gladly involve you in my circle that includes:
- Multiple area churches including Elevation Church, NewSpring Church, Marathon Community Church, Grace Church, Impact Community Church
- South Carolina Baptist Convention
- Matthew Freeman
- Travis Brian.
Since I was a freshman in high school, I wanted to pursue my call to worship ministry. It wasn’t until I began my bachelor’s degree, that I realized I wanted to be a spokesman for all the future generations of worship leaders through teaching. I continued my education through Liberty University’s worship and music program while also teaching in the SC Public Charter School in the upstate as a Middle School/High School choral teacher for four years. I have a passion for worship ministry and the important role it plays in the local church and the advancement of the kingdom.
Favorite Course to Teach
Intro to Worship Leadership; This course allows a strong biblical foundation of worship to be laid for freshman and their beginning journey into our Worship Studies program!