Vision Statement: The Office of Alumni Affairs strives to be the preeminent alumni affairs division of a higher education institution.
Value Statement:The staff of the Office of Alumni Affairs is committed to teamwork,integrity, and other values stated by university's policies in order to maintain a biblically sound; Christ centered environment of respect and trust among one another and North Greenville University's alumni and friends.
Mission Statement:The Office of Alumni Affairs develops relationships and establishes lifelong connections between North Greenville University and its alumni and friends, leading to increased support for the institution's mission and goals. Successful relations are the result of the strategic and deliberate cultivation of alumni as leaders, volunteers, advocates and donors for North Greenville University.
1. Establish and cultivate relations with alumni and friends of North Greenville University through communications, programs, and services.
2. Serve as the primary alumni resource for North Greenville University in alumni services and programs, working with colleges and schools to promote alumni involvement and cultivation.
3. Identify, motivate and train strong alumni volunteers to raise scholarship funds and foster student recruitment for North Greenville University.
4. Encourage diversity by increasing the involvement of minority and young alumni in the life and support of the university.
5. Promote membership in the Young Alumni Fellowship as an intermediate step toward becoming fully invested in North Greenville University.
North Greenville University Alumni board honors past alumni each year in the Spring. Dates will be made available during the semester.
2016-2017 Alumni Award Winners
Alumni of the Year – Eddie Fisher, Class of 2003
Distinguished Alumni of the Year – Chris Brank, Class of 2009
Friend of the Year – Jack Connors – WLOS/WMYA
Nominations for Alumni Awards are accepted by the Board of Directors during the year to recognize outstanding Alumni and Friends of NGU for the contributions they have made to the University or Association. Awards are presented during the Annual Homecoming Alumni Banquet.
Alumni Award Categories
Alumni of the Year Award. NGU Graduate recognized for providing significant service to the University through their involvement as a volunteer in University and or Association activities.
Distinguished Alumni Award. NGU Graduate recognized for their distinguished accomplishments that have brought or will likely bring recognition to the University.
Friend of the Year Award. Individual who has not attended the University recognized for outstanding service to the University.
Young Alumni Award. NGU Graduate during the past ten (10) years recognized for providing significant service and recognition to the University through their involvement in the University and/or Association.