Faith-Based Excellence in Education
Light On a Hill Campaign
Mark The Way with a Legacy in Brick
North Greenville University’s Donnan Administration Building has been a pillar of the educational journey for NGU students for nearly seven decades. All students have benefited from university resources housed in the building. Donnan has been home to the library, the business office, information technology services, and an array of classrooms and offices, including the president’s office.
In 2024, the historic building at the highest point on the Tigerville campus will become a new resource, serving as the home for the College of Business and Entrepreneurship and NGU Senior Administration offices. The fully renovated structure also will provide students with a new commons area in the heart of the campus.
The massive renovation which was launched in the fall of 2022 will conclude early in 2024. NGU alumni and friends have invested in the capital project, helping bring it to completion. Alumni and friends have the opportunity to join NGU’s “Light on A Hill” initiative to purchase bricks which will be part of the grand entry leading into the building. Each brick will be engraved with names or messages celebrating the future of our landmark building.
Be part of this unique opportunity!
- Leave a legacy of your years at NGU.
- Congratulate a graduate or future graduate.
- Recognize a faculty member who made a difference.
- Celebrate a person who helped make your dreams come true.
- Add your favorite scripture passage.
- Bricks are $150 for NGU alumni and friends, and $100 for 2023 NGU graduates or current NGU students.
- 4″ x 8″ Brick
- Up to three lines of engraving.
- 16 characters per line (characters include spaces and any punctuation).
NGU will seek to honor a donor’s wishes. However, the university reserves the right to approve wording and design on each brick. A portion of each Light on the Hill brick contribution will qualify as a tax-deductible gift to NGU.
For questions regarding the brick campaign, contact Mr. LaVerne Howell at email@example.com, or 864.977.7013.