PURSUING OUR CHRIST-CENTERED MISSION
Support the University’s Mission
The economic impact of the global pandemic is being felt around the world. For NGU, the financial expenses and revenue losses are very significant. Our mission as a Christ-centered evangelical university is as vital as ever. Navigating this turbulent period as an institution which relies on the faithful support of alumni and friends, we invite you to make a gift to the university’s Difference Maker Fund to help address the growing impact on our budget. A gift of any size is appreciated, and each gift sends an encouraging message that you share in our unwavering mission of equipping transformational leaders for church and society. Give today online at ngu.edu/annualfund. As you join this effort, you are making a lasting difference.
NGU has incurred additional expenses as the university:
- Provides housing and meal services for students who have no convenient place to relocate from the campus.
- Provides enhanced campus security and sanitizing tools.
- Experiences lost contributions due to cancelled fund-raising activities.
- Addresses costs of cancelled international service trips for student teams.
- Maintains support for staff members who cannot perform full-time job duties while working from home.
- Seeks to provide increased scholarship support for financially needy students who will return to campus for the 2020-21 academic year.
Students and Alumni Making a Difference