The Marketing undergraduate certificate is designed for professionals looking to increase knowledge and develop skills in promotion, branding, and customer targeting and segmentation. With a foundation based on a Christian worldview, students will have the opportunity to develop business strategies focusing on various marketing functions, including planning marketing campaigns and creating an integrated marketing communication strategy. Featuring elective courses in e-commerce, graphic web design, advertising, and sales, this certificate is applicable to all organizations, including for-profit, non-profit, church and parachurch ministries, and government. Once you successfully complete the program, you will receive a professional undergraduate Certificate in Marketing from North Greenville University.
*This certificate is eligible for up to 12 hours of university credits at the undergraduate level. University credits are awarded for courses completed with a grade of C or higher.
**Acceptance to this program does not guarantee acceptance into the full NGU degree programs.
WHO IT'S FOR
- Business Professionals
- Non-Profit Administrators
- Civic /Community Leaders
- Church Staff & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Administrators
- Special Events Coordinators
- Essentials of Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Branding and Integrated Marketing Communications
- Understanding Consumer Buying Behaviors and Sales
- Pricing Strategies and Developing a Unique Value Proposition
- Measuring and Evaluating Your Marketing Initiatives
The curriculum for NGUís Certificate in Marketing consists of four courses.
- MRKT 23301 Fundamentals of Marketing
- MRKT 33321 Consumer Behavior
- MRKT 33161 Sales
- MRKT 33601 E‐Commerce Marketing
- MRKT 43281 Advertising